Find My Designs @

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yes I know, bad blogger- - - Freebie?

Like everyone else I have been swamped with the holidays.  Between designing, decorating, shopping etc., I have been a very neglectful blogger.  I am going to try and make it up to you with a freebie, or two.... maybe even three - it depends on how fast I can get them done.  For now though I do have one for you.  I have had a bunch of requests for some of my older kits which I already retired.  What I have decided to do is re-vamp them and put them back into my stores ;)  The first one I have been working on is Girly Denim. This little Freebie is a peek at it's re-vamped version.



Click on the image and you will be taken to your download.

Today is a busy day for me - time to grocery shop!  Have to clean out the fridge first then go get as much food as will fit into it LOL  Check back later for another freebie!

1 comment:

dianalyn said...

thank you very nice!