Find My Designs @

Monday, March 29, 2010

NEW from The Espresso Scrap Shoppe!

Wow, it's been awhile. So sorry but I have been up to my ears with work and home life. They were clashing like Titans the past few months but they have come to a mutual agreement now and I am free to move about the cabin lol. How's that for a group of varied metaphors? LOL

Here is what's new. I have added a few of my handmade jewelry items to my Etsy Shoppe ;)










I have a few more items which I need to get photos of so that I can put them up.  Hopefully they will go up today.  Actually I have this one but I haven't thought of a name for it yet.



Any suggestions?  It's made from Chalcedony, Aventurine & Sterling Silver & Tibetan Silver.  Maybe I should name it Chelsea?

I have not forgotten those of you who love the Pandora style beads.  I have oodles of new beads, here are a few:






And, of course, I have some new sterling silver jewelry as well:






But wait, I am a Digital Scrapbook Designer and this is The Espresso Scrap Shoppe right?  So yes, of course I have Scrapkits available as well ;)


I have brought back Fairytales Set 1 as a Special Request ;)


and it has brought an add-on ;)


Well, I hope that is enough to keep you all busy for awhile.  You can find all of these at my Ebay, Etsy & Divine Digital Shoppes ;)

Have an awesome day!

No comments: