Find My Designs @

Friday, May 21, 2010

New from The Espresso Scrap Shoppe

First is something I was working on for a few weeks.  I have fallen in love with the whole Steampunk genre and thought it would be cool to make a kit based on it.  I kept going (and am still going actually lol) and have made 3 sets of brushes (thus far) and have some ephemera for you as well ;)















Here's a set of flowers for your Commercial Use:



and a set of beach themed brushes:


OK That's it for now.  I am doing previews still for a couple of others so I will probably post more again later.

Regarding the Divine Digital site, until it is back up and we can get our products back in you can only find these new designs at my Etsy Shoppe.  Once Divine is back up these will be going in there.  I had originally planned on having a Buy My Store sale right before the server issues so be sure to look for that later on ;)

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Peg said...

Love the steampunked theme! I'll definitely have to keep my eyes open for your store sale! Can't wait for Divine to come back up!

HeatherG said...

Love the steampunk theme MUCHO. Am trying to figure out how to Follow your blog, but don't see an option. :(

Cindyrelly said...

Thanks for the cool freebies and now that I have read all about Steampunk on Wikipedia I am rather intrigued ;) It would be fun to have more time to explore it myself!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!
can't wait to gert my grubby little hands om it....I'm not into the "cutesie"
stuff..& the colors as far as I can tell
are sooo fab..
way2coolgrany

Anonymous said...

Great piece of the train. Thank you for working so hard to get it to us:)

Cori said...

great kit!! thanks for sharing!