Find My Designs @

Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Designs from The Espresso Scrap Shoppe!

I have been going Vintage for a bit and came up with these little diddies for you all to use in your layouts ;)



and this one which was fun for me.  I should have more of these for you soon ;)



Here's something with a bit of magic to it:


Now don't forget to come back for my part of the July Blog Train.  Alex is uploading my part for me since 4Shared is not allowed on the network here at the Library (grrrrr)  Here is a preview of my part, I went a little off the beaten path and a little crazy too so I divided the download into two files.


If for some reason it does not get up today I will have it up tomorrow for sure.  Don't give up on me ;)

Catch-ya later!

1 comment:

Cocotounette said...

Wow !! This is wonderful, thank you so much for sharing your talent with us :)