Find My Designs @

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My woefully neglected blog

has at least started getting it's makeover.  Between our move, Charles taking his GED and getting ready to start college, John starting back at school, Divine being down for so long and other everyday insanities, this poor blog was in need of a makeover.  It's not done yet but at least it is functional again.

As a peace offering to all of you who do visit and haven't found a single thing new, I am posting this freebie (which is only about 3 months late lol)

Happy Birthday America Add On


I hope you can get use out of it.  Just click on the image to go to your download.  NO FILE SHARING is allowed and a little LOVE goes a long way ;)

Going to run for now BBL  Have a great night ;)

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Red, White, and Blue post on Sep. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!